Saturday, October 15, 2016

The Prodigal Blogger Returns

Once again, I've returned from a long hitatus.  Since my last posting, the kingdom of Brewmeisteria has relocated, and the Prince of Distraction and Princess Gingersnap have settled into their school.  The Prince is actually (gasp!) a Senior in high school, and will hopefully graduate in June. The Princess is a Freshman, and is happily marching to the beat of her own drum.

I have left teaching for a full time job with da' gubment, though I still work for a contract company.  Husband Fixture is the guy in charge of the finance department now, which has definitely kept us both hopping.  We've also added to our little family this year, when we welcomed a four-legged sister for Der Houndt.  She's still very much a pup, which is like having a toddler in the house again.

Now that you're all caught up, the reason for my return is this.  With my "new" job, I've noticed that the folks are a bit more professional in their attire, so I need to step up my game, fashion-wise.  Since I am fashion-challenged, I signed up with Stitch Fix to see if a stylist can help me.  I don't do twitter, and don't really want to bugger up my facebook account with this stuff, so using my long-forgotten blog seems like a good vehicle for reviewing my deliveries.  In the spirit of change, I also updated my profile photo and the background on here.  Maybe if I actually start posting with regularity, I might even generate a following . . .   Stranger things have happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment