Saturday, October 9, 2010

Like, Oh My God, It’s a Murder Mystery!

It’s the 25-year class reunion for the Westinburg High Class of 1985. It’s Retro Night, and everyone is dressed in their best 80’s fashion to celebrate the good ole’ days. But the good ole’ days weren’t always good, because one Westinburger has been murdered! Can the alumni figure out who the murderer is before another one bites the dust?

That's right, it's taken the better part of a year, but I finally finished writing the mystery for the murder mystery party I'm hosting in November. Why write it myself when there are several pre-written kits out there? That would be The Husband Fixture's doing. I purchased a pre-written mystery for our party last year. It was fun, and the guests enjoyed themselves, but I wasn't happy with the outcome. NONE of the clues given added up to the murderer, which made it tough for anyone to solve the mystery. So the Husband Fixture suggested that I write the next one myself.

I've written parts for 20 characters, and am anxiously awaiting confirmations from the participants so that they can begin choosing their parts. It's gonna' be like, totally awesome, ya' know?

No comments:

Post a Comment